-Don't Say "No" For Them-

The biggest fear that many people have about evangelism is the response from the person hearing the Good News.

"What if they say no?  What if they ask a question that I don't know the answer to?  What if they laugh in my face, knock the lunch tray out of my hand, and pull my underwear up and give me a wedgie?" (Sorry, middle school flashback).

So for that reason, many people simply stay quiet.  They miss the opportunity.  They talk about sports or the stock market or the weather or the government or what they ate for dinner or the last weekend getaway they had.

Sadly, when you decide to keep your mouth shut, you aren't even giving them a chance to respond to the Gospel.  You are in essence saying "no" for them.

Don't say no for them!  Let them decide.




No comments: