Fasting: I See You Fasting

Acts 10:30-31- So Cornelius said, "Four days ago I was fasting until this hour, and at the 9th hour I prayed in my house, and behold a man stood before me in bright clothing and said, 'Cornelius, your prayer has been heard, and your alms are remembered in the sight of God.'"


When Cornelius was seeking God, there were 2 things that God noticed in Cornelius's life that stood out to Him:  prayer and fasting.  As a result, God gave Cornelius clear direction and instructions for the next steps of his life.  I'm so grateful that God hears our prayers and takes our lives seriously when we try earnestly to seek Him. Who knows what doors this fast will open up as we continue to seek God?!

I'm praying that God would show you great favor in life as a result of your dedication to prayer and fasting.  I'm praying that this act of worship would result in incredible spiritual insight and the opportunity for your life to be used by God in a mighty way.

No comments: